[NTLK] Request: Calling for all old non working Newton 2000/2100 battery packs

NewtonSales info at newtonsales.com
Thu Aug 18 15:24:28 EDT 2011

Hello List members,

We are NewtonSales are committed to ensuring nott only that the Newton
platform receives both techincal and hardware support but also for promoting
the development of the Newton for users around the world.

We are also very committed to being environmentally friendly and perform all
our upgrades to ensure minimal waste and maximum recycling.

To that note, we are wondering if there are any list users that have Newton
battery packs that either do not work any longer or are damaged that they
would like to send to us for recycling.

You will be paid the cost of postage and receive a 10 dollar credit at
NewtonSales.com

Thank you
NewtonSales.com
info at newtonsales.com