[NTLK] Looking for a Bluetooth card

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 27 13:31:07 EDT 2011

Hmmm...it seems like that *could* very well work. It just so happens that I have a second router (a Belkin that I used for years until I picked up a newer Linksys one). Sometime in the next few days I'll hook it up and give it a try, and post my results.

If this works it could help solve the aforementioned security issues and concerns. Thanks for the suggestion, O Aristocratic Marmot! ;)

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4