[NTLK] Einstein, Android, new Hardware, old Hardware

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 21:33:38 EST 2011

I need some help - my PC that had my newton & Einstein software on it died a coupe years ago and I don't have a backup. I'm trying to get Einstein running for ios now, but the version of Einstein for ios doesn't work with the lantern ddk rom images I use with Einstein for osx. My Mac has no serial port so I can't just dump it again, so can someone help me out? I'd really appreciate it!

Marisa

----
Sent from my iPad
Open-source games development for iPad/iPhone: http://pocketgames4.me