[NTLK] What is the easiest way to get text files from an

anasazi4st newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 4 20:05:21 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----

When I search Xworks for Newton with Google, I get links for "VXWorks". When I search for Twerks, I get...a lot of shapely young women "shakin' their tail feathers"--rotating and twitching their behinds in the most suggestive fashion.

I'm PRETTY SURE that's not what you meant...I'm with Christian on this, do you have any links or information on these two programs?

(I haven't searched UNNA yet.)

Thanks,
--Forrest

--Sent from one of the few non-SSL email servers left--EarthLink