[NTLK] Mail V won't disconnect

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 04:37:50 EDT 2011

Hi

You probably already know this but just in case have a look at both
places where the disconnect time can be adjusted

1. In Mail V Prefs - have you checked 'disconnect after send/receive'?
2. In 'Internet setup' see what the setting is for 'when
closing,disconnect'.

It might be worth ensuring these are the same?

By the way are you using wifi, dialup or ethernet?

Good luck.

Andy