[NTLK] USB-001 Shipping and Offers from NewtonSales

Knowledge Navigator knowledgenavigator at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:48:50 EDT 2011

Hello Newtontalkers,

We have had some unfortunate news from Alex Perez (alex at alexperez.com)
where he stated that he had not received one of the boards we mailed to
him at our discounted price of 39.99.  this price includes just normal
non trackable shipping.

Alex was refunded and told that he will now be able to purchase the
board at regular prices with regular trackable shipping.

Unfortunately, the margin on this board is VERY tight, the manufacturing
costs for such a board are very high in small quantities.

In the future, any board that is shipped will require trackable shipping.

Thank you
NewtonSales.com
info at newtonsales.com