[NTLK] Share A Storage Card

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Fri Mar 4 11:01:52 EST 2011

Mostly correct

You can only have one backup per card.
You could use the one card card for Names/Dates/Notes, but it would be
safer to store this data internally and use backup-restore to keep
each device current.
• Backup card
• Move card to new device
• Restore (unselect packages then select Names/Dates/Notes)

This procedure will assure current backup of data and is relatively
fast.
It would be best if you had an additional card to keep essential
connection software stored in case of need for 'brainwipe', though
having these packages on the other device should be good enough.

Woody