[NTLK] Share A Storage Card

Doug McComber mccomber at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 4 13:32:10 EST 2011

Okay, I get it now.  And I do have a 4mb card for "brainwipe"
essentials.  It is read-only in the emate, but I suppose that doesn't
matter for this purpose.

Speaking of read-only, my Series 2+ iMC020FLSP card that should be
read/write (as far as I understand it) in the emate is coming up as read
only.  It gives me the "Writing to this type of card is unsupported.
This card will be mounted read-only." message and when I click the check
box for "save new info and packages on this card" (just for testing) it
gives me "This card is locked, you cannot store new items on it."

Like I said, it is my understanding that this type of card should be
writable by an emate (it is by my 2100).  Is this just some glitch that
might be fixed by erasing the card on the 2100 and then putting it in
the emate?  Is it a sign that the card is failing?

Thanks,
Doug M