[NTLK] Newton repositories on GitHub (Was "Re: voyager software development")

Eckhart Köppen lists at 40hz.org
Sun Mar 6 05:35:33 EST 2011

On 5. Mar, 2011, at 17:23, Morgan Aldridge wrote:

> I hope to see the use of GitHub expand further. There are some great
> Newton-related projects on both SourceForge & Google Code, but GitHub
> just seems to have a workflow that encourages collaboration.

I totally agree, having used git now for alost two years at work (releasing Qt), it's *the* best tool for collaboration. It's fully based on a collaborative work flow, and GitHub takes it even further.

I'll probably move some of the easier stuff to GitHub soon, RDCL is likely the first candidate.

Eckhart