[NTLK] nimh batteries

Doug McComber mccomber at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 7 11:39:34 EST 2011

Thanks Andrei.  I was just about to order from digikey but I noticed
they ship via FedEx.  FedEx and UPS always charge a brokerage fee for
bringing items through customs.  It is a minimum of $20 and so not worth
it for a small order.

I found onlybatteries.com which has a Canadian address as well as a US
one.  There selection isn't so good, but it is cheap enough.

Thanks,
Doug M