[NTLK] Several MP/Newtons to sell

punkt-x.de info at punkt-x.de
Tue Mar 8 05:51:42 EST 2011

Hello friends of the Newton,

I've several newtons and a quite large bundle of equipment.

My (german) MP 2100 was never used (better than "mint"!).
There's another (US) 2100 and yet a third one.

The last two show signs of usage, but don't have any defects.

As I've never come comfortable with the newton (yes, I know, that is seldom...)
and do notice such an active community at newtontalk, I've thought about selling all my newton stuff.

Why not to some of you??

ebay is no good place and I intend to gain good but possibly fair prices.

Is there any interest?
Of course I would prefer to sell my collection to one person, what might be practical with the fee for transport etc.

Feel free to contact me if you want.
I want to mention again: no bargains, just appropriate prices!

There are several modems, flashcards, batteries in good condition, also the battery tray, stylus(es) and so on.

Regards
Stefan (Germany)