[NTLK] Several MP/Newtons to sell

Christian Walther cptsalek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:25:44 EST 2011

Hello Stefan,
Hello List,

On 8 March 2011 11:51, punkt-x.de <info at punkt-x.de> wrote:

> My (german) MP 2100 was never used (better than "mint"!).
> There's another (US) 2100 and yet a third one.

I am interested in your german MP 2100 and at least one of the US
2100. Might be a good addition or even replacement to my 2000U.
Normally I would handle this off list, but I don't know what good
prices are these days.
If prices suite my budget I might even take your entire set so you can
sell of all your stuff in just one transaction (especially when
there's no more interest from other newton fellows).

So, could anybody here on this list give a price indication?

Regards
Christian (from Germany as well :)