[NTLK] Bootstap eMate Internet Cookbook?

SteveC steve at craftsathome.net
Tue Mar 22 10:36:17 EDT 2011

Hey all. I am looking for a 2011 or 2010 timed guide for getting a
bare-metal 4mb eMate on the internet with Courier for web browsing. I had
some home brewed docs for myself, but they are all gone. Searching the NTLK
archives didn't give me anything good.

Does anyone have a pointer to complete step-by-step instructions on loading
the right versions of the right apps in the right order to get a brain-wiped
eMate working with wired Ethernet?

Thanks.

My plan is to have it running in the office, getting Twitter feeds over
HTTP, and that's it. Not a lot of horsepower necessary, just simple utility.