[NTLK] MP 2100 User Guide Cover

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 10:44:54 EDT 2011

On 21/03/11 22:43PDT, Tony Kan wrote:
> Hi Dennis
>
> I have an original version of the MP2000 user manual and the front cover is the
> grey scale picture.  Its highly likely that the original MP2100 manual followed
> the same color scheme.
>
> Here is my pdf copy of it.  I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader v9 or v10 to read it.

Yes, that is what I have, though I've reordered the pages into their
correct order. I can't believe that Apple used a colored back cover but
for the front used Grayscale. Earlier Newton manuals used, IIRC, a
black, red, yellow, & white cover. Maybe the Grayscale cover was because
Jobs was going to kill the Newton! ;)

Anyone out there have an original MP 2100 hard-copy manual? That way we
could compare it to the PDF version.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney