[NTLK] Installing the internal Emate memory expansion

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Mar 31 12:41:06 EDT 2011

Thanks Woody, I thought as much after reading that it disables the
internal memory but wanted to double check.  Also thanks for the tip
that it will take a bit to boot up the first time after the install (and
doing another reset after).  I will be sure to do so.

I agree too bad his plans didn't progress.  If I recall correctly he was
planning on expanding both emate and 2x00.  But the 2x00 was more of a
challenge.

-Dan