[NTLK] Correct text file encoding for Paperback book making

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon May 30 15:27:31 EDT 2011

Ah yes I forgot about Newscape.  Works well, although I generally did
books on the desktop since it will take twice the space (once for the
source text and once for the actual package).  But if you have a large
card, probably not a issue for you.  However if the text is as a webpage
you are browsing on your Newt...can't beat making a book that way.
Probably the easiest way yet.  The hardest part of that method is
getting your Newt online.  And you have already done that part.

-Dan