[NTLK] Correct text file encoding for Paperback book making

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Mon May 30 16:01:04 EDT 2011

The limiting factor is Heap though to a much lesser extent storage
memory,  I found that when you get beyond the 600 page (newton book)
size you risk a system freeze.
But even smaller sizes can take many many minutes to convert.  Still
for me this is the easiest way to reformat a Newton Book, that I had
not created.
Setting up NewtsCape can take a while to learn, and using Word Newt as
an HTML editor can also be challenging, especially setting up TOC.
Much easier to create HTML document on desktop.

While you can create hot links within a book using Newton Press, it is
much easier with Newtscape, and you can link outside the book to
another book or a web site.

Woody