[NTLK] Delurking and intro

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Nov 20 02:43:52 EST 2011

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 8:15 AM, Forrest Buffenmyer
<newtonphoenix at mindspring.com> wrote:
> My experience with Newton rechargeable batteries is to use NiMH cells in battery packs that I have rebuilt myself...Frank (Gruendel) has an excellent how-to guide on this.

The MP2K series and eMate use NiMH batteries, but the older ones need
Nicads for internal charging. Also, the older ones (120 and 130, at
least) just need a little button pressed to allow internal charging. I
used to use folded paper to push that button down with normal AA
Nicads.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"...earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints." --Jude 3