[NTLK] Sooo... the iPod Touch

Ken Whitcomb ken at imageguild.com
Sat Oct 15 13:29:23 EDT 2011

We have one in our family that has no issues with synchronizing, but
I've never thought of it as a "tablet". Its an iPod, with a touch-
screen interface. Oh, it can play  games too, but it's a music
jukebox, and it excels at that. We have MPs, eMates, and iPads for
tablet needs.
As for pointers, without going and checking all of the versions, I can
tell you that it syncs with a G4 Mini that we're using as a music
server in the house. Let me know if your PPC G4 is at the limits of
its upgrades or not. I know that at some point, the PPCs do hit an
upgrade wall. I have a G4 tower that is at that point, so I just use
it for other things now.
good luck,
ken