[NTLK] Sooo... the iPod Touch

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 15 14:19:55 EDT 2011

I have never had any problem syncing to the desktop. Plug and play. I have a 40gig classic iPod, a iPod Nano and I have a iPod Touch and never had any issue with any of them connecting.
What requirements to connect to iTunes? you need a cable and thats it
Mine syncs music, podcasts, music vids, calendar and contacts

Make sure the cable is good