[NTLK] SOPA Legislation

Max Smith maxmaxmaxmaxsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:56:06 EST 2012

On Jan 17, 2012, at 8:33 PM, Robert D. Stewart wrote:

> I just realized it's long past time for me to give up. I'm out.

I  do hope that you're not actually going to leave the list due to
this evening's discourse.

Things can get quite heated regarding politics, and I'm sure Dennis
means no animosity against you, although I cannot speak for him.

Once again, I think I speak for everyone on the list when I urge you
not to leave on account of today's debate on SOPA among other issues.

Regards,
Max Smith