[NTLK] SOPA Legislation

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 17 21:17:59 EST 2012

I second this, as well...discussing politics on this forum is only wrong because it's not the correct--uh, forum--for it.

There is no right and wrong in the discussion...only opinions. I believe an opinion is a very personal thing, and is neither right nor wrong. It can be misguided, or based on inaccurate or deeply personal information, but it is not a fact that can be proved or disproved.

Discussing politics here is much like attempting to spontaneously perform Shakespeare in a very crowded cafeteria at lunchtime...though well-intentioned, it is bound to fail.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad