[NTLK] SOPA Legislation

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:43:09 EST 2012

Speaking as an American in the US right now, I am heartily sick of everything to do with presidential politics and politics in general. I can't go anywhere without finding someone spouting some inane opinion on the topic, generally loudly, repeatedly, and with utter conviction.

Speaking as an American who's conscious that the whole planet does not revolve around the US, I can only imagine the eye-rolling coming from the rest of the world at our public onanistic obsession.

Can we please have ONE BLOODY CORNER of the universe that is not infected with this obnoxious and ultimately fruitless pursuit?

• Warren • off console • w azkrmc.com • h nightwares.com •