[NTLK] Liquidating my inventory

Gmail wockrassa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:39:55 EDT 2012

Not much, really. A pair of MP 120s, a pair of MP 2100s, an eMate, and a charging cradle. A Keyspan adapter. A 2100 battery tray. About 20 of the disposable eMate styli. A telescoping MP 120 stylus. Various power adapters and battery packs. They all work, are in well cared for condition, and all have the current software patches applied. My (newlywed) wife and I are in agreement that we might want to spend our time on more productive endeavors and hardware.

Direct email for reasonable offers.

• Warren • off console • w azkrmc.com • h nightwares.com •