[NTLK] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Stefan Thorsteinson stthor at telus.net
Tue Mar 20 21:44:51 EDT 2012

Hello "Community",

Remember me? The guy who said he would. I'm pleased to advise... I did.

The Newtons (various versions), Emates, Parts and Accessories have made it
to their temporary area code/destination north of the 49th parallel -
Alberta, Canada. There are some excellent people I've had the pleasure to
work with during this effort to whom I have expressed my gratitude. Most of
all I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ken Bush for his effort,
patience and generosity. INDEED Sir, they will find good homes!

The two pallets of goodies (2700lbs worth) were delivered this morning. I
may be jumping the gun a bit because I won't actually see the goods until
Saturday. My friend and I will be tripping across town to load the boxes
into my truck and trailer. I'm just so "Didly" that things came together, I
had to share the news. I look forward to working with the list members soon.
If you have Excel, you can read the inventory to choose from.

"Scotch in hand, plateful of Donair-Poutine in front of me"....

Cheers All,

Stefan Thorsteinson