[NTLK] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:47:55 EDT 2012

~~~ On 2012/03/21 01:44, Stefan Thorsteinson at stthor at telus.net wrote ~~~

> Hello "Community",
>
> Remember me? The guy who said he would. I'm pleased to advise... I did.
>
> The Newtons (various versions), Emates, Parts and Accessories have made it
> to their temporary area code/destination north of the 49th parallel -
> Alberta, Canada. There are some excellent people I've had the pleasure to
> work with during this effort to whom I have expressed my gratitude. Most of
> all I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ken Bush for his effort,
> patience and generosity. INDEED Sir, they will find good homes!
>
> The two pallets of goodies (2700lbs worth) were delivered this morning. I
> may be jumping the gun a bit because I won't actually see the goods until
> Saturday. My friend and I will be tripping across town to load the boxes
> into my truck and trailer. I'm just so "Didly" that things came together, I
> had to share the news. I look forward to working with the list members soon.
> If you have Excel, you can read the inventory to choose from.

Stefan

Brilliant!  Well done and thanks.  I look forward to window-shopping when
the inventory comes out -- and perhaps listing some things as gifts for
upcoming birthdays and so on.  :-D

Two pallets!  What a haul!  Tell us all, do you have fantasies of doing the
Newtonian equivalent of that scene they put in films about bank robbers --
you know, the one where they pile the loot up on a bed or in the bathtub and
then roll around in it?  I sure hope you'll be able to resist it....

Anyway, for now I just wanted to say thanks.

Shalom,

Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4