[NTLK] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 22:55:26 EDT 2012

Hello,

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Lord Groundhog <lordgroundhog at gmail.com> wrote:

> Two pallets!  What a haul!  Tell us all, do you have fantasies of doing >the Newtonian equivalent of that scene they put in films about bank >robbers -- you know, the one where they pile the loot up on a bed or in
> the bathtub and then roll around in it?  I sure hope you'll be able to
> resist it....

I, for one, would be willing to shell out a half-sawbuck for a picture of Stefan chin-deep in a bathtub full of Newtons.  Who's with me? :p

All kidding aside:

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Stefan Thorsteinson <stthor at telus.net> wrote:

> It would be kinda neat to take a picture of everything laid out though.
> Arial shot perhaps.

Brandon Ermita did something like that.  Not quite an aerial shot (more like taken from an elevated angle), but still, it's not every so often you see 50 IBM keyboards laid out all at once:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ps5rql

Stefan, do you suppose you might have enough MessagePads on hand to spell out "Newton"? (Or better still, "NewtonTalk"?)  Just a thought. [shrugs]

Best,

James Fraser