[NTLK] Questions from an apostate

Gene Beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 3 14:39:54 EDT 2012

Thank you, Frank.  And I thought I had a pretty good knowledge of things Newton.  I learned something there.  I'll keep that in mind next time we're out in the sunlight.  I usually just turn it screen down for a few minutes and let the screen surface cool.  That usually does the trick for the short time I'm using it.  I was at the track today for an event, and was quickly reminded of how much better using our Newtons in bright sunlight over pretty much anything available new today!

I still didn't see the answer to my other question; what was the pen-like device they were using with Penultimate on the iPad?  That looks like at least a close approximation to a Newton replacement as I've ever seen.

Regards,

Gene Beaird