[NTLK] Questions from an apostate

Don Zahniser dzahniser at rochester.rr.com
Mon Nov 5 08:45:16 EST 2012

> I still didn't see the answer to my other question; what was the pen-like device they were using with Penultimate on the iPad?  That looks like at least a close approximation to a Newton replacement as I've ever seen.

I haven't seen what you are referring to, but I've been looking at the iPen for use with iNoteBox HD, which I haven't seen mentioned in this discussion.

iNotebox HD can be tried using a free Lite version.   Hierarchical file folders, text notes, checklists (not nested), tags, calendar integration (There is a view showing events/appointments, and another view which shows note title and/or events), link notes to events, add events to calendar, mark notes and events as done, change note date, PDF support, drawing, Dropbox integration, and lots more.
Handwriting, but no HWR.

http://www.trilinkee.com/wanote/help.php

iPen is a hardware solution for pen input, with the pen and an interface module that plugs into the iPad's port.

http://www.cregle.com/ipen

--
Don Zahniser