[NTLK] Selling MP2100 set

George Japaridze george.japaridze at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 17:11:29 EDT 2012

Hello List,

Decided to sell my set of MP2100. Includes:
- MP2100, in a perfect working shape, screen protector, two 4 Mb flash cards, AA battery tray and charger. Little door on the back (opening for charger and adapter bays) is broken; I have the door. Rest is fine.
- Two original and three third-party styli
- 4 CD's with Newton soft and update and floppies
- Adapter cables
- Brochures: getting started, connections user's manual and word processing

Soft on CD's and on an unit are too many to list here.
The set can be viewed at https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/113668883873304957668/albums/5804070216194383073

I think $180 is a fair price.

Another set is three books on programming for Newton. Let me know if interested. I think, in order, to cover shipping, $15 for each will suffice. You can see books at https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/113668883873304957668/albums/5804085100295458257

If interested contact me off the list george.japaridze at gmail.com; I prefer them to go to someone from the list before I post to Ebay.

Thanks for looking!

George

---

George Japaridze, PhD
Center of Theoretical Studies of Physical Systems
Clark Atlanta University
404-880-6420 Office