[NTLK] Newt2.X - Calender and Contact Syncs

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 10 19:19:46 EDT 2012

Agreed. Certainly, the issue is not that the donation's recipient, UNNA, is not deserving--because it is. I have some concerns that I could end up paying that $50 many times...also, $50 seems a lot to pay for software that's--let's be honest here--15 years old and for a discontinued device.

In early 2010, when we were having our discussions here on the list about software and copyrights, someone pointed out that the same app that cost something like $50 for the Newton was also available in of course a greatly updated version for the iPhone, for $1.99. While I don't think

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4