[NTLK] [OT] Orlando poutine? (was: Montreal Poutine Week)

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 11:49:55 EST 2013

Hello,

--- On Fri, 2/1/13, Lord Groundhog <lordgroundhog at gmail.com> wrote:

> When your clothes let your Newt down, your holster will take over!

Alternately, if you shop carefully, it's possible to find clothes that will accommodate your Newton, yet are still fashionable (i.e. with sufficiently large but not stupidly large pockets):

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/xhce2

> > BTW at what point does this thread get a [OT] tag?  :)

An excellent suggestion; we'll start with this post. :)

> When it becomes OT -- which OF COURSE it can't do because
> we're talking about poutine.

Well, we *were* talking about poutine, but now we seem to have veered off into discussing BBQs and shorts, hence the (belated) introduction of the [OT] tag.

(After all, we don't want anyone who only has limited time to keep up with Newton-related posts to get short with us, do we?)

Best,

James Fraser