[NTLK] Rip-Off Holster

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 1 17:41:06 EST 2013

I bought one of these shortly after I got my 2100. Great holster and still looks today almost as nice as brand new. I have another holster made by WonderBag and it is nylon but is showing its age a bit (if any wants it just cover the postage and they are welcome to it). Can't recall now what I paid for it or the Rip-Off although I believe the Rip-Off was a decent price. I also have a Newton Leather case for the 2000/2100 that is still in good shape. The Rip-Off was the one of choice when I took the Newton everywhere. Nowadays it sits on my desk and I take my iPad3 or Mini when I am out and about.

For the iPad I found two cases that I use, one is a sleeve made by Verizon that I found last Sept in Victoria BC at Princess Auto for $7. I use it most of the time and I can leave the back on the iPad (I have a Mcally Eco Stand (Bamboo) that has a magnetic piece on the back so it can rotate and still stay in place. The second case I have is if I am travelling and it is big enough to hold most any tablet up to 10". It has enough space for the charger and stylus etc as well as a digital camera. It is a hard case case called Kroo Cube Case and I found it on the way home in Calgary Alberta at a place called Bianca Amore's (Liquidation type of store) for $12.00

Playing around with Einstein on the iPad3

Larry
(OMP, 110, 130, 2100, eMate iPad2, iPad3, iPad Mini)
(Clamshell iBook SE Charcoal, Clamshell iBook Bondi Blue, G4 Powerbook, iMac Bondi Blue, iMac Core 2 Duo), various other Apple Computers
Commodore 64 (Portable c/w 5" screen} Amiga 1000, 2500, 4000, one w Video Toaster