[NTLK] Orlando poutine? (was: Montreal Poutine Week)

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 11:02:01 EST 2013

Hello,

--- On Sat, 2/2/13, Lord Groundhog <lordgroundhog at gmail.com> wrote:

> Add an amazing toy like Lego to bacon, and it's going to be a hard
> choice.

I think you'll find that when you add Legos to bacon (as I did just this morning, per your suggestion above), it doesn't do the bacon any favours. :(

Best,

James Fraser

PS: I always preferred Lincoln Logs over Legos, myself.  I quickly discovered that two or three of the "three notch" Lincoln Logs, when bunched together, made an effective "mini-club" when the inevitable childhood spats arose.  Legos you could throw, sure, but that was about it.  Maybe I just had the wrong Lego sets? @_@