[NTLK] Difficulty with a 2100 cycling on and off

W. Neal Lewis wnlewis at southwind.net
Wed Feb 27 23:23:34 EST 2013

My 2100 will not come on and stay on. It turns on. Shows the splash
screen. And turns back off again. Turning it upside down and Pushing the
re-set button does not help. I have taken the battery (which is not in
very good shape) out and let the 2100 sit without a battery for 24
hours. I have taken out both cards.

It is possible the power supply is not good. It is putting out the rated
voltage, but I do not have a digital VOM capable of checking the amperage.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Neal Lewis
Newton, Kansas