[NTLK] [OT] Oil in Newton.. LOL

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:28:50 EST 2013

~~~ On 2013/01/14 05:44, Ed Kummel at tech_ed at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> ...*sigh* so many cars, so little money..

Yes indeed.  I have to admit I still hanker to own a '64 Mustang, but the 2
cars I've really wanted all my life were the original E-type Jag from the
'60s (mechanical horrors though they usually were) and the '57 T-bird, like
one of my neighbours had when I was a teenager.  I always thought it was so
much nicer than the redesigned "bloatware" T-bird that replaced it in the
'60s.

I've never owned any of them.  :-(

Shalom,

Christian