[NTLK] [OT] Oil in Newton.. LOL

joe kallo quietglow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:57:05 EST 2013

Long enough to become a reasonably competent mechanic as far as VWs go,
oddly. Maybe 1.5 year? I finally sold it after being the first person on
the scene of a wreck involving a bug. The other car (and people) were
mostly fine, but the front of the VW utterly caved in and the guy driving
died (while I was there). I went on to become a car nut. I'm 38 and I've
had 26 cars (half of which were BMWs made pre-1985, another story). If I
could have just one of the cars I've owned magically back in my ownership,
it would be the mustang without a doubt.

Joe