[NTLK] [OT] Oil in Newton.. LOL

T. Warren Christopher yeoleman74 at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 14:14:29 EST 2013

Memories are great. My 66 Mustang would be my first choice of cars I have owned although my 37 Ford Coupe would be a close second. I taught my wife to drive in that one over 62 years ago. Speaking of Oil, in my day the 23rd psalm was rewritten to Ford as in The Ford is my Auto, it maketh me to lie down in green pastures, it anointeth my head with oil etc.
Cheers to all of you that make this such a great site.
Warren -aka- yeoleman