[NTLK] [OT] Oil in Newton.. LOL

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Mon Jan 14 15:53:13 EST 2013

Ooooh, a Splitty! Nice.

I have a '68 VW Bus (T2a) that is a former Swiss military edition, a '72 VW Bus (T2b) that I converted to electric power. Eventually, I bought my original favorite car, a Super Beetle Convertible from '72, but it was a horrible junker. It's still sitting in my garage though, waiting to get restored :-/ . It was amazing to see how that beautiful model that I loved so much as a kid, 36 years later feels so tiny and unsafe to me... .