[NTLK] [OT] Oil in Newton.. LOL

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:08:35 EST 2013

Christian,

You guys get a better range of cars than the US. I am limited in my
wagon options, not even Volvo sells their iconic station wagons here
anymore. My partner had a Mazda 6 as a rental car recently and I was
impressed. They do make a hatch version of the 6 here, so I'm
optimistic about their aluminum block diesel making its way into it.
The kicker would be the gearbox, Audi does not sell a manual diesel in
the USA (nor an all wheel drive model), and for their cost you're
better off to get the comparable golf or Jetta variant from sister VW.

Happy motoring!

Sent from my iPhone