[NTLK] Clear developer's Newton 110 pops up on eBay | MacNN

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:57:52 EST 2013

~~~ On 2013/01/23 16:45, James Fraser at
wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> Before I throw up the requisite link, I feel obligated to calmly, but
> sincerely, urge anyone in whom the phrase "frozen Newton" evokes excitement
> and tension to stop reading here, delete this post, and go think about
> something else for a while.
> If you are still reading, this is what Larry Zasitko was referring to:
>
> http://ohshima.net/newton/frozen.html

THE LINK!  YOU POSTED THE LINK!

*sitting at keyboard, shivering, sweating, whimpering, drooling with
unabashed gizmo-lust, trying to decide whether to gnaw off my hands so I
can't write away and sell my soul for a Frozen Newton, or just pick a fight
with the nearest thugs and have them beat me senseless until this fever
subsides*

And I thought my Newt is beautiful -- I think I may be in love!  I don't see
the original multi-coloured Apple logo though, so perhaps if I focus on that
tiny flaw I can ignore the overall drop-dead gorgeousness of these clear
2100s, long enough to suppress the urge to sell my soul ...

James, what have you done to me?

Shalom,

Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke