[NTLK] Clear developer's Newton 110 pops up on eBay | MacNN

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 25 12:40:10 EST 2013

On Jan 23, 2013, at 11:57 AM, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog at gmail.com> wrote:

> *sitting at keyboard, shivering, sweating, whimpering, drooling with
> unabashed gizmo-lust, trying to decide whether to gnaw off my hands so I
> can't write away and sell my soul for a Frozen Newton, or just pick a fight
> with the nearest thugs and have them beat me senseless until this fever
> subsides*

Christian, my friend...please, lower your voice and sit down! You're making a scene, and people are staring.

AHHH...but it IS a lovely beast, is it not?

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer