[NTLK] Clear developer's Newton 110 pops up on eBay | MacNN

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 25 12:36:28 EST 2013

On Jan 23, 2013, at 9:45 AM, James Fraser <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://ohshima.net/newton/frozen.html
>
> I believe the "frozen Newtons" were done by a group of Japanese Newton fans (hence the "ohshinma.net" domain) and not by Apple.  Anyway, there they are. [shrugs]

That's quite a beautiful machine...I like the light blue accents, esp. the Apple logo.

Excuse me if this has been answered in following posts...but why is it called a "Frozen Newton"? I thought it was literally one from a freezer.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer