[NTLK] Subject: Re: Touchscreen problem on my MP2000

Simone Picchioni simonepsp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 16:27:24 EST 2014

thanks for your answer.
I've check 1st and 4th trace with a multimeter and there's a continuity.
I'm not actually able to check 2nd and 3rd trace because terminal points
are covered by a plastic film.

I've added a little piece of folded paper to compress better but
touchscreen still doesn't work :(

I wish you an happy christmas :)