[NTLK] Apple Enterprise dev account

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Jun 11 18:05:31 EDT 2014

Unfortunately, it will never be approved for a number of reasons the
Matthias has mentioned in the past. He'd have released it for free long
ago, if he could. :)

I applaud Marissa's service here, though it happen to have my own developer
account to use when I decide to try Einstein on my iPad mini.

Morgan