[NTLK] Unable to use Einstein/Einstein questions

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sat Jun 21 03:42:05 EDT 2014

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Aron Hsiao <aron at aa-hsiao.net> wrote:

> I've looked through everything that I can find about Einstein and can't
> seem to see an answer to this question. If there's no 2010 fix, that would
> seem to limit the practical usefulness of Einstein. But if it ought to work
> with current ROMs (I dumped 711000) then has anyone seen the symptoms I'm
> describing?

If you are using Mavericks, I think it's an OSX Mavericks issue. I just
tried again, and got a black screen (which is all I've been getting since I
upgraded).

Personally, I've opted into the IndieGoGo campain to get it installed on my
iPhone/iPads. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"I don't believe in philosophies. I believe in fundamentals." --Jack
Nicklaus

"...earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints." --Jude 3