[NTLK] Can't start Einstein on MacBook Pro running 10.9.3

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 28 19:33:24 EDT 2014

The subject line says it all. The Setup screen opens...I had a Newton ROM (2x00) from some time ago, so I pointed the app to that location...and when I click START the app closes. That's it.

Tips? Suggestions? Ideas?

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams