[NTLK] [OT] Poutine in the oddest places (was: E on A)

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri May 9 04:02:15 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 9:50 AM, John Heinrichs <minicapt1 at mac.com> wrote:

> Depends, either chicken or beef; generally it’s a cheap mix-from-powder
> package gravy.
> http://www.ricardocuisine.com/recipes/4853-poutine-with-homemade-gravy
>
> However:  http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipe/chucks-awesome-poutine/11311/
>
> To get the proper earthy/worker taste, I often use left-over KFC gravy.

Interesting stuff, but the homemade things require items we can't buy here
(beef or venison stock) But bullion we have, and packaged gravy... but
better yet, my wife has started doing this thing with beef cheeks, that
makes the best gravy ever... I think next time she does that, I'll have to
whip up some poutine... Thanks for all the poutine help!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"I don't believe in philosophies. I believe in fundamentals." --Jack
Nicklaus

"...earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints." --Jude 3