[NTLK] Einstein on Android troubles

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Tue Sep 30 01:35:00 EDT 2014

Hi,
Sorry to hear of your misfortunes .  I had some minor issues with mine just recently - I had rooted mine and (stupidly) performed an update which broke root.  I think that may have had something to do with it no longer working.  I ended up having to reinstall all the packages.

So you're running 4.1 - is there a way for you to upgrade to KitKat?  My limited Android experience is only on that OS.

Fry's is an amazing place!  Are you by any chance in Southern California?

Best of luck to you, hope you can get it sorted.

Take care and Stay Green!
Cheers,
Scott
--