[NTLK] The Oasis-NDPS Server July 14, 2015

Sylvain Pilet pilets at mac.com
Tue Jul 14 13:37:22 EDT 2015

Greg,

I saw that your Newton was not on the Tracker Pete (Geremia) there should there be a configuration problem on your Newton, Pete Tracker works great (Pete and I we are working on a new version of NDPS-Server Tracker, I speak again in another post).
Unfortunately Pete is not available at this moment to view the logs of its tracker (to see if he can identify your problem).

I suggest you change tracker in the [Tracker Client] module and put the mine (message-pad.no-ip.org) verifies that everything is like on the screenshot below. Do not forget to check the "Register With A Tracker ».
I would look in the logs of my tracker to identify your problem.

[NPDS Tracker Client] Configuration for Greg :
<http://message-pad.net/NPDS/GREG/GREG7.jpg>

Best regards,

Sylvain Pilet

- A P P L E  N E W T O N -